The Law Offices of Justin G. Morgan, P.A. represents victims who have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person or entity. Below is a list of the types of cases we will handle.
In general, we handle all injury matters and many types of insurance claims. We never represent insurance companies.
What is a Plaintiff and Defendant?
Generally speaking, a plaintiff is defined as the person suing and/or making a claim (e.g. the injured person). A defendant is the person or entity being sued (e.g. the wrongdoer).
The Law Offices of Justin G. Morgan, P.A. only represent Plaintiffs.
General Practice Areas
Plaintiff’s Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Plaintiff’s Insurance Law & Insurance Bad Faith
Plaintiff’s Class Action
Specific types of cases we will handle
- Airplane Accidents and Airplane Crashes
- Animal Attacks
- Automobile Accidents / Car Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Burn Victim Claims
- Bus Accidents
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- County – Injury claims against a county, city, or municipality
- Dog Bites
- Drowning Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Insurance Disputes & Bad Faith
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security: (example, claims against a nightclub, apartment complex, parking lot operator for not providing adequate security.)
- Negligent Supervision of a minor child
- Nursing Home Abuse and Nursing Home Neglect
- PIP – Personal Injury Protection Insurance Disputes for Plaintiffs
- Products Liability – (example, when a company's defective design or manufacture of a product causes an injury)
- Sexual Assault, Civil - (example, we represent you in a claim for money damages against the person who sexually assaulted you and/or a property owner for not providing adequate security)
- Slip and Fall / Trip and Fall
- Swimming Pool Accidents / Drowning Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Wrongful Death